Sign in or
Foreign bodies may be ingested, inserted into a body cavity, or deposited into the body by traumatic or iatrogenic injury
Please add interesting images or articles on this topic
- AJR Article - Role of Radiology in a National Initiative to Interdict Drug Smuggling: The Dutch Experience
See http://www.ajronline.org/cgi/content/full/189/2/331 image below from this article
cellophane tape and latex bundles in rectum of 20-year-old man.
Condom-filled bolitas wrapped in 23-year-old woman. Double condom sign(arrowheads)
- Special Report - Foreign Bdies from radiographics
- Medical Devices of the Abdomen and Pelvis RadioGraphics, March1,2005; 25(2): 503 - 523.
- Wooden Foreign Bodies Imaging Appearance
- US of Soft-Tissue Foreign Bodies and Associated Complications with Surgical Correlation (Radiographics. 2001;21:1251-1256.)
- The Use of Sonography in the Identification, Localization, and Removal of Soft Tissue Foreign Bodies
Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography, January 1, 2006; 22(1): 5 - 21.
- Case Series Clinically Unsuspected Foreign Bodies - The Importance of Sonography J - Ultrasound Med 22:1381-1385 • 0278-4297
Latest page update: made by AndyC
, Feb 14 2008, 7:52 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by AndyC
1 word deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page